End of day 2 for Ludum Dare #39, and I made some good progress- not as much as I'd have liked, but still. I now have a more fleshed out plot, which I'll share later. Here are some looks at what I got done today!
Left is Bedelia's finished sprite, right is Francie's finished sprite.
Look at them in-game. Room isn't close to being finished, as I keep adding stuff to my tileset which throws every room askew. I originally had 2 other friends planned to be in the game, but I cut them for time, which was a good idea- now I have a better plot and I don't have to worry about as many sprites.
Got a fair amount done this morning, including some more items for the house and some work on the character sprites.
Left is Rebecca, the main character's, finished sprite. Right is Bedelia, one of Rebecca's guests at her slumber party.
A look at the first room. ...I should probably make some more things to fill it up with.
So, Friday of LD #39 is over, and here are some shots of what I got done.
First is showing the tilesets and furniture (and of course, stained glass) I did and the second image shows the WIP of the main character, Rebecca's, sprite.
For this Ludum Dare (the theme being Running out of Power) I decided to go with an RPG Horror type game (being partially inspired by my new friends) where the MC is hosting a sleepover when all the power goes out and monsters start to attack. The goal is to find all of the girls, but it's easier said than done- you can only turn on the lights in so many rooms.
Sprites done for Neeka's visual novel Alice in Neverland.
Some sprites I did for No Other Medicine by Jane Titor.
Wow you can really tell I've improved since my last post. Too bad I don't have a game to use this for :"D
New posts are found under the Current Projects tab, old posts are below.